I recently had two opportunities to baby-sit sweet Camilla for Dawn. Because I don't have much time, and because I'm doing this solely because I don't think either of my sisters post enough pictures of their children, I'm just going to do some photos and a bonus video!
Thursday: I needed to return a book to the library so I thought I'd walk with this sweet girl there, and although Dawn offered the stroller, I refused. Turns out Camilla can be pretty heavy after a 1.5 mile-round-trip walk, but she was so excited to see all the stacks of books she could pull out -- so it was worth it!
First Trip to the Library!
Happy Aunt -- Happy Niece!
Friday Night: Bryan and Dawn went out to eat for Dawn's upcoming birthday (WOOHOO!), so Ty, Todd, and I went to babysit. Camilla used her cuteness and her tears against us and REFUSED to go to bed! I took pictures of her refusal.. this girl is quite the model and knows EXACTLY the right time to pose!
Dazed -- two hours past bed-time!
Modeling!
Such a sweet smile!
Uncle Todd trying his hand at baby-taming...
Camilla was so tired!
Bonus Video:
Ty has some sure fire steps to get the child in bed... with commentary by Todd and me of course!
So cute! How did that battle end?
ReplyDeleteYou guys make the most interesting babysitters for sure.
ReplyDelete