This Christmas was the first time in over three years that our entire family has been together at one time! To celebrate the holiday season we took family photos!
(However be warned-- there was no escaping my flash induced lazy eye. I used to worry about facial paralysis on my left side, because every picture I ever took showed a droop from left eyelid-- however I've found that this only happens when there a considerable amount of flash I've put that worry away for awhile -- which comes back to bite me when we take family pictures and my lurking droop pops out again -- but I digress.. )
Check out these cool photos:
Everyone being together was certainly something to celebrate! Having two nieces and a third niece or (hopefully) nephew on the way has certainly changed our family dynamic. We now spend a majority of our time together doting on these cuties!
Aubrey particularly likes playing on the "puter's" so I indulged her! I just love this little girl she is so smart and fun -- when she's not annoyed by me! :)
Little Camilla is at that age where if you put in some effort she'll smile at you for just a brief moment!
Her smile is so cute so any effort you put in is totally worth it. It was so fun to see her and Aubrey together. Aubrey thought 'Baby Milla' was so cute and she would stroke her head and arms. Baby Milla thought that Aubrey was a riot. One evening I had Aubrey and Camilla in the living room while everyone else got their dinner. Camilla was laughing so hard at Aubrey and all Aubrey was doing was running around. It was so sweet! I'm so grateful to have these babies in my life!
With this post, I have met my blogging goal for the year - which was to double my posts from last year! This is number 48! I love this time of year and the feeling that you can start over and do better! I hope you all are still enjoying your holidays and I can't wait to update you on my adventures in 2012 (and my brand new camera will help to better document all of those adventures!) Until next time --
Happy New Year!!!



Those are some good pictures. Congratulations on reaching your blogging goal this year!
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures! And your family :) I am glad that you reached your blogging goals this year and I can't wait for double the posts next year ;)
ReplyDeleteWhen you get married, don't have an evening wedding which would require flash ;). Love you!
ReplyDeleteYour next goal is 52, or roughly once a week! :v
ReplyDeleteParty!
ReplyDelete