My roommates and I tried our best and this is the best we could do:
My roommate Tess was the lion -- it turned out so cute! We wore Snuggies!
You may now be asking yourself what the girls in Snuggies were supposed to be?
Maybe its not quite clear to you what we were?
The official answer was: My Little Pony -- but we never told anyone that.
When anyone asked us what we were - we would tell them to guess. Guess as wild as they wanted. Then we told them VERY ENTHUSIASTICALLY
YES -- YOU GUESSED IT!
It was probably one of my best costumes to date! Not only because it was great to dance in at the ward dance party, but also because I got to be a million things just by wearing a Snuggie. I mean what would you guess when you saw this:
- Housewives
- Fairies
- The three wise men
- Angel
- Cruella de Vil (Stacey)
- Jedi
BUT -- my all time favorite guess of the evening was:
PEPTO BISMOL
Because of course I would willingly dress up like a bottle of indigestion medicine that people associate with a cute jingle about diarrhea. Needless to say it was highly amusing costume for me if no one else.
Another highlight of my day was seeing pictures of both my cute nieces dressed up as cats! Those girls are just so cute -- I only wished they lived closer!
So to all my readers -- I hope you all had equally amazing Halloweens!
(Now on to the real holidays am I right?)
Huh, I would have guessed Pepto Bismol too! Just kidding. Aren't you so glad you got a Snuggie? It has come through for you time and again!
ReplyDeleteI would've guessed an old lady since...I'm pretty sure everyone under the age of 60 just wraps a blanket around themselves... :) CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen in doubt, Snuggie it out! I think next year we should all go as different medicine bottles. :)
ReplyDelete:) You girls are sooo clever! haha I love it! And the star necklace was the perfect touch for my little pony. Love you!
ReplyDelete