And today I was definitely right!
![]() |
| What other paper would give you a free Jimmer head to cut out and take to the game? |
Also they have been a Valentine's Day special where 'Dr. Love' answers questions. I thought this one was funny (if only because I love twilight!). For you Toni:
Q. Dr. Love,
Help! I am in love with the most perfect man. He is impossibly beautiful -- he basically looks like a Greek god. He is tall and buff. He has a flawless face: a strong chin, straight nose, full and luscious lips. I want to kiss those lips so bad! His hair is a unique bronze color and I wish I could run my fingers through it all day. I get sucked into his topaz eyes and can't stop looking at them. He is the ideal gentleman; he is charming, polite, courteous, thoughtful, gracious, charismatic . . . sigh. I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love. He doesn't know I exist. What do I do?
-- Girl who wants to say it out loud.
A. Be careful. Vampires bite.
-- Dr. Love
Let me know if you'd like me to pick up a Jimmer head for you and yours! :)

that's hilarious! i would read that everyday too!
ReplyDeleteI love that Q&A from the Daily Universe! Too funny. Your posts make me giggle. I love to read them.
ReplyDeleteCould you pick up a few copies for our apartment? Oh wait...we already have more than six Jimmer heads!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean, I rarely pick up a Daily Universe but when I picked this one up I thought it was pretty good. (Kelli, did you notice that the picture is reversed? Must be a photobooth thing.)
ReplyDelete